After an accident, it's important to choose a trusted mechanic to repair your ride to the shape it was before the incident. Here at Level Up Powersports, we provide service for all insurance companies.
We'll fix everything that needs to be repaired on your ride. We pride ourselves on being honest with our customers and will be upfront during the assessment if your vehicle isn't repairable. In addition, we'll do the paperwork to get you back riding as soon as possible. We hate waiting just as much as you do so we want to see you out riding instead of waiting for it to get repaired.
Steps for Insurance Repair
- Bring in your vehicle.
- Once the ride is here, we'll contact the insurance provider and let them know we have received it.
- We will perform a repair estimate and forward that to the insurance provider.
- The insurance provider will review the list of parts/labor and notify us if they are okay to go forward with repairs.
- Sometimes the insurance provider may send out an adjuster to go over the damages, but you do not need to be present for this step.
- If the insurance provider approves the repairs, they will issue a check to either the insured or to us directly.
- We will complete the repairs and notify you when your vehicle is ready.
- If for any reason they do not grant the repairs, the only cost would be $220.00 for the repair estimate.