INITIATE YOUR RETURN:
- Call us: 623-322-3561 (Hours: 8am-6pm M-F, 10am-3pm Sat MT)
- Email us at : Erin@LevelUpUTV.com
Make sure you get a full refund by returning your item(s) with the packaging in original, intact condition. Please do not return an item with packaging you would not want to receive yourself.
- Returned items must be enclosed in their original packaging. This includes all boxes, plastic containers, plastic bags, and equivalent protective packaging.
- Items sold in vacuum sealed packaging cannot be returned if they are opened. If non-resalable packaging is not intact, the item is no longer in “new condition”.
- Original packaging that has been torn open or damaged cannot be accepted. These items are no longer in new condition.
- Original packaging also includes all tags, information booklets, instructions, stickers, etc. Please ensure helmets come back with visor clings, jackets come back with tags attached, and hard parts come back with informational sheets.
- Please pack your returns securely enough to prevent damage in transit. If we receive a damaged item, we have no way of knowing when or how the damage occurred and will not be able to accept it as a return.
- Please do not use the item’s original packaging as a shipping container. To avoid damage and ensure you are refunded, pack items in the original packaging and place inside of a larger, separate shipping container. We recommend using the box your items were originally shipped in.
- Include original invoice or other necessary contact information.
Make sure your return or exchange gets to us promptly and without any problems following the guidelines listed below. Following these recommendations will ensure your returns and exchanges are processed quickly.
- Customers will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
- All shipments must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. or any variation of similar processes. Packages shipped C.O.D. will be rejected upon delivery attempt and returned to the customer.
- Shipping return labels can be obtained during the Return Merchandise Authorization Process when you contact us.
- If you do decide to use your own carrier, please use a carrier that incorporates tracking and/or insurance services.
We want to make sure every customer receives their products in new condition. To ensure this, returns must also be received in new condition.
We like to keep things simple. For a fast turnaround and 100% refund on items returned, make sure your return adheres to the following guidelines:
- All items must be returned within 5 days of their original delivery date.
- All returned products must be in new condition with zero wear, the original packaging, and all tags/stickers/films still attached.
- We cannot accept returns on items that show any signs of use, damage, or wear. This includes but is not limited to scratches, scuffs, stretching, dents, dirt, pet hair, or any signs the product has been mounted.
- If you are thinking of returning an item, please do not wear it out for a ride or mount and use it before you initiate a return. We will not be able to accept it!
- All returned items are inspected; used and damaged items are not refundable.
- Please note: Shipping fees, duties, taxes, or brokerage fees are non-refundable.
NO RESTOCKING FEES!
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you aren’t, send the new item back. Return any new, unused, and intact item within 5 days of receiving it, and we’ll make sure you get a 100% refund on items returned.
If you’re unsure about your order or want to start a return, please don’t hesitate to contact us.